About Fahéj design
Handmade wooden brooches, up-cycled hand-painted tote bags, postcards with unique patterns.
- Your spicy morning coffee, a beloved homemade cookie, a winter night with a cup of mulled wine and a wooden pin made by us: what do they have in common? Hopefully, they all make you feel calm, delighted, warmed up when you see them in front of you, when you know they are yours.
- Fahéj is the Hungarian word for cinnamon but its literal translation would be “tree peel”. Now you probably see what is common among the above mentioned delights. When choosing the name of our brand we thought not only about making reference to the material we use to make our unique pins and brooches but we also intended the wake up your senses, to make you think of a sweet moment related to this amazing spice. We also want to make your eyes glow when you look at the photos and the products themselves. We hope you will see and feel the spice in them.
- Our products are made of natural wood, shapes are hand designed and laser cut. All pieces are hand painted with acrylic paint and fixed with glossy varnish.
- If you like how it sounds so far we invite you to take a walk in our wood and check our pictures.
- You can contact us via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Fahejdesign/